We’ve designed a new pop-up space for Crabtree & Evelyn which is dedicated to trialling and developing new ideas, ahead of future store openings.
The temporary site on the Kings Road, London will focus on testing a new flagship concept for Crabtree & Evelyn, ‘The Botanist Home’.
Inspired by English heritage with a contemporary twist, the concept has a quirky domestic feel and an enhanced focus on product storytelling and exploration. Key features of the pop-up include:
- Interactive digital touchpoints
- A dedicated fragrance area
- New communications hierarchy
- Product testing clusters, encouraging customers to sample products
- New lighting system
- Central, integrated service desk
Crabtree & Evelyn plans to take the learnings from the test store and fully develop the concept for future store openings. Check back for updates.